.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 10, 2006

 

chalenge a terrorist informants honesty in court by relieving himself on bank of america

And other things that happen around the apartment.... I was watching bush today he looks sort of unraveled, The people at cnbc looked sorta what I don't know.. She looks so hot in the morning except today with a brief mood change when she was talking to rick santelli... I am reading stuff about our energy policy, My opionion is that panic is probily the best way to deal with it. I just saw 2.67 gas price. The british oil companies are spending all that extra money telling us we are doomed. I suspect it realy works like this... It is up to venzuala and iran to tell us how much we should spend on alternative fuels...


So you wonder what the perv who used to be at the security agency is going to do.... All those classified records maybe he talks to jerry...... The deal is on ....... The deal is off ...... The deal is on.... Hiring him may be the way to leak something on purpose... It's realy odd the person should be more intelegent than that...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?