.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 03, 2006

 

The guy sounds deluded

sounds like delusion... some stuff about not commiting treason.. exc. exc.. I seen it on the comercial afterwords. He's funny. Nothing life and death depends on one person who doesn't know what is going on. That would be a design fault but that is the story I get while they try to act like it is whitewater. A code of silence instead of a code where you generate calls to a hotline with abuse that is the family way. harrasing me about the food left along the sidewalk.. Some stuff about kramer and something about it not being his problem.. Another person says I am going to make it his problem... They sound like they are trying to destroy my income... Clearly there is some kind of behavior where he prays on other people. It is suppose to be control because he is funny ha ha ha... Looking at xmsr clearly up in the morning hours then some strange behavior where the list the subscriber number. manipulative behavior. I think when people talk about it they say you get control with drugs or finacialy. Sounds like I am being harrased about both. followed by news not hitting msn money at the same time. Instead of up 75 cents it went down slightly.. looks like reits got hit.. didn't get any cash at all..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?