.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

I am up $ today

I don't know if the drug stuff I keep hearing is true (about my neibor).. Looks like he has disapeared and it looks like his carpet disapeared.. I am not sure though.. I heard something that he is going to get what is coming to him.. hopefully it means that I get 10 g for at least one of the drug people that aproached me.. I looked into the window and I do not know any of them.. I am not sure if they are addicts or employees of the council place... xm down 75 cents was down $2.25 DURING THE MORNING ABUSE HOURS and jesus I didn't sell that many put options anyway.. THe danger is that I don't make a thousand in cap gains next month..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?