.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

market is jamming this morning..

someone spraypainted bp's problem with last years hurricane on the valero.. kod.. There is another one that says he is a king he is three times a cript.. I am almost tempted to short gm and by oil. I am looking for income stocks and I want to be in resources and I want to be hedged where oil doesn't cause me problems.. walgeens and toyoto are not income stocks.. I do have someone who looks for opertunities to try to panic me. I like real estate if I get cash back and I can get rid of whoever has such a problem they fell they need to harrass me, alot of people may realise that there are less jobs in corpus... I realy like ethonal if the city backs it... trash to ethonal and just chery picking lawn waste stuff...

The market is jamming this morning nite up to almost $17 I was selling the right to buy it from people at $10 and then $12.50 .. The value may be around $20 with a low multiple I will have to look into that.. interest rates are helpfull jdsu went back up... that is the one I was getting abused about.. I bought them back and resold them already... yahoo is up over $2 ... I want it to gain less than $2 a day or less than 20% more before friday..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?