.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

monday lawn abuse and bush talks about switch grass ethonal

I was abused again on monday.. The guy claims he is trying to get me to leave the apartment. extreme abuse even though what he claims he is doing I.E. to get me away from lawn clippings makes no sence. I turned up bush's speech today about all the eth including switch grass and he says f. u. They did change the grass around my apartment.. I think he is saying if he makes fun of me I am going to kill him. Not sure who "HE" is ... I think it has something to do with "CELL" usistic ethonal making him paranoid about what he is doing..


Serious aspects OF The speech and other players




This is a much better speech as far as being inclusive of tek. Not much mention of growing algea. The fox people have an envirementalist on talking about a supply side tax or a tax to support windmills and solar panels. One of the buiness monkeys takeing an oposing view.. On cnbc A number of people say only if it is a supply side tax. I.E. it increases supply with a windfall tax you create a problem. having the threat and not the reality may help in my opionion may give some incentive to the exxon-mobile people to do some alternative stuff for the image of it like the british oil companies shell and BP do now..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?