.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 10, 2006

 

monday morning

I hear someone say he is going to blaim me for going bankrupt... exc. exc. exc... Another one. All I have to do is sit here and he will go bankrupt exc. exc.. There is some chick who doesn't wear underware making the rounds.. crew cut.. She can defently woop someone.... Of sturdy frame.. athletic to some extent.. Saw her downtown and then at church of acts (While I was on the bus)... Here's an intresting link http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/ind_display.pl?Account=DIV&Template=EXDIV.menu I am thinking I don't want to invest in peru if they are going to be crazy like chavez. There is an election coming up $10 special dividend from some cable company good for the phone buisness I supose (To have cable company borrow large amounts). Morning T.V. chick doesn't look like she is in love or whatever was going on last week. Sorta down looking realism or something..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?