.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

more abuse about market fluctuation and walgreens

It's not that I shop at walgreens it is that I don't get a check from walgreens and get an extra 10%. It's a great tool in the drug war to indentify people who buy the raw materials for meth. I get alot of reasons why he is being abusive just like I get alot of abuse when lawn clippings are blown three stories into the air. I dout I buy anything all that intresting. A smart person would realise that all the cops that drive by and are around the apartment complex probily means the police department could be wise to the crap.. I don't have smart people around my apartment. Sounds like mike durwalker, or a voice like mike durwalker.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?