.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 14, 2006

 

organised gm shorts

I have some guy harrasing me about recycling and suggesting that a
budwiser thing was planted in the landry room garbage where I usualy
recycle items.. The usual harrasment about being an alcholic when
I don't drink.. They may be trying to organise short trading against
gm... truth about the hybreds affiliate marketing to an area of the
country that grows crops.. ethonal is like the (new internet if you go
by the comercials) internet right now. dupont tries to get a pop by
saying they are wanting to pull corn up by the roots and turn all of
it into ethonal.. If you can't beat them buy them.... The cnbc mantra
I am sure that has some sort of effect... short the stock buy the
bond is something that is reachable for small investors for gm.. You
follow that with affiliate marketing.. I.e. The person is now part
of a group that would like gm's demise.. Buying the bonds gives you'
a value in bankrupcy and some protection from the upside..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?