.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 30, 2006

 

tag team abuse

Ya it does sound like my apartment. The sexual abuse with the homo stuff and a bunch of people who should grow up... shorting something at 67 cents may hold alot of risk hard to feel good about the company because they won't zip it up.. A person when they run a department has responcibilty for what the department does.. nothing personal.. He can look through for some job ideas though no sarcasism just that we can chalenge him because he said it and the ideas are floating around.. public figure and all.. OTC companies are easy and even easier when you get the support of the city like an endorcement... maybe not all the alternative energy ideas but maybe a couple...


It looks like I am getting harrased about every post card I get in the mail, voters registration came in the mail saterday. I can only think it is because I went to the state child protectection when the city may have been involved and that the person doing it may be registered.. I will be going to the post office every time I hear it with the walgreens stuff.. I will then probiy get a stong abuse (sound retaliation).. We will do it every month (unless nothng worth while is there and I want to save the stamp)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?