.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

verbal sexual abuse like tomas was verbaly sexualy abused

I respond to the abuse by calling it sexual abuse. The guy is offended, I am offended. I am tired of hearing the abuse. The other part of this a large percentage of the people involved sound like fruits. I am also being abused about transactions that would get a tax increase should the democrats gain office. He says he just wants me to say I am a fruit, and he wants to make extortion like threats. He says does he think I am trying to control him (Sounds like refrence to gamblers anonomous).. Then I get abuse about using credit. Hundreds of hours a week of abuse only interupted when I take a long walk somewhere....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?