.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

2:00 abuse about buying a car again

2:00 oclock abuse about buying a car again and then he harrasses me about saying that it would cause me a financial problem. He is allowed to commit murder and be abusive exc exc exc. He will give an excuse and it will sound realy great. In the real world people go bankrupt if they don't get enough income to pay there expenses.... I think I need at least $600 a month.. No car not now not ever because a homosexual drugadict with a problem is abusive and is harrasing me for racial reasons. Him and his iranian and venzualian drug dealing and poluting buddies.. I have noticed spills befour and now I have to put up with homo's who claim to be in the military and there racism.. I hate that crap..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?