.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 26, 2006

 

"America is a mobocracy"

You have some guy say I don't give an f and then he shows you how to do something and then I have to question it. I was thinking he sounds like he has laura smiths education (bankrupcy lawyer). I work with alot of great people though, we had the employee apreciation thing today on my birthday cool.. beef so tender it melts in your mouth. This wedding thing we did at the omni was over the top.

Some black dude talking about his friend john carry I think they are saying he is a black dude instead of a presidential canadate. I have to do some more research into james dan quayle or dan james quayle. Bush 1's vice president, turns out he is not maried to k he is married to marilyn. I found a realy intresting person out of houston http://www.rbthieme.org/ordering.htm Robert Thieme. He is mentioned as saying America is a mobocracy. Without even being around him you can just imagine how he would have looked at the iran-contra thing. Here is couple of intresting links to the church http://www.berachah.org/about.htm Robert B. Thieme III was invested as the pastor of Berachah Church on 28 March 2004. I think I saw somewhere there is some sort of affiliation with church of the apocolypse but that may be untrue. The church is mentioned as non-denomination and the tapes are free. 30 lessons on a dvd. Unfortuntly he has alzhiemers and doesn't recall as much as he used to. Pray for him it is a bad thing.

I would like to walk with her but I think she is talking to someone on the telephone. No woman around tonight.. Not the way a birthday should be.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?