.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 01, 2006

 

The audio abuse is pretty strong this morning

I keep hearing the guy say sucicide and then a bunch of abuse about my finanaces. I also got realy heavy abuse saterday the guy keeps harrasing me about me talking to the cops about kidnapping. He has a real problem that harrasment is part of the definition. The cops won't do anything if you use a radio then you can pretty much get away with murder. The abuse about xmsr had already started at 8:30 am.... I am in the library I will also complain to the fbi again.. I made around 50 harrasment complaints one day. I would make a complaint and then there would be heavy audio abuse I can barely stand to be inside.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?