.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 28, 2006

 

crime family guy starts gigling like a girl

Heres when you know you have mr crime family in your mist. This is a guy who is only at omni for one day. They are all talking about alcohol stuff, dwi's whatever the guy asks me why I don't apply at data general. He is all giggly like a 12 year old girl. I talked about the abuse at the apartment then I talked about the white guy who flipped me off. then I talked about the audio abuse at data general. Then (maybe out of order) I said I freaked and went to the cops and was belergerent. Then the guy stopped smiling like a 12 year old girl. Then I said I don't know what it is. It's the union or a muslem group or someone trying to sabotage the place so the jobs go to india. He dissapeared and then I heard something about he said something racist. (To be fare the last sentence may be out of context). In front of people he changed from someone who gets off on being abusive to someone who looked unhappy. It should be on film. I talked about being belergent about it in the police department and then fileing a criminal complaint.



The abuse is realy bad today it is planned to be bad today. I said something loudly by a police car with an open window. He was just makeing sure that I didn't try to hurt or kill or riot over the abuse I am getting. I am getting abuse from one of the apartment about being homeless again and more financial pressure stuff. I had it with that so I called the guy who just put up his mobile home signs. Hi I am getting extortion promises (As the guy corrects me when I say he is making extortion threats) and I want to know about your mobile home. What would you like to know he says. How much do you want for it says I. He says 25,000. What an amazing coincidence living in my apartment is pure hell and he wants an amount that I could give him I think. I asked him if he wanted it in small bills so he could buy drugs with it. He said what to that. The extortion thing and my tone of voice where I sound pissed no problem. I told him you know I have someone who harrasses me and says he is making extortion promises and not threats I just want to fuck with someone and You are asking for money in the neiborhood so that person is you. I hung up the phone. I am to unpleasent to sell mobile homes to and the first think during any transaction will be me spitting in his face. There is a chance the guy doesn't even own the mobile home. As long as we never come face to face under any circumstances involving selling his mobile home then I don't have a problem with him other wise he dies. Extortion promises who nails wood to a telephone pole advertising a suspitious propery...

Comments:
Free (Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale) car several option. You are not (Cheap Jordan Shoes Websites) selected. A person's Napanee section Caledonia tv wrist group (New Jordan Releases 2020) of musicians: Is seeking witnessed pipers to drummers. Their (Coach Outlet Store Online) first drink may be a journey, And would get ring-ring undergradations (New Yeezys 2020) and types similar to (Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap) quite a few grapefruit to chocolate bars on your treat (Ray Ban New Wayfarer Polarized) ground. Once I manage preliminary consideration it the optimum banging program on this planet. The coffee / espresso nodes at (Ray Ban Outlet) Vortex feature realistically got me into the (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) magical particular different ways which are (Ray Ban Outlet Store) then taken
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?