.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

demise1

Do I want to go to la with her.. sounds like opec (or apac) I had a fight with the mouse and the mouse one... I went over to glazers and I started thinking about the postal stickers I have been seeing. They are or were growing algae in the warehouse (or mold). Yellowstone highway refrences.. Unseen It is 45 street.. Unforgiven (maybe). Kod goes all the way to the north side. There is this chick that the white women did not want me around.. cigerretes are getting more expensive.. maybe she can steel me from the south side.. Sounded like the phone could have been jacked when I called about the dog on odem street. First I get an ansering machine and then I get someone who sounded like that chick. Many people sound alike but I will wonder until I call tommorow what just happened. Worst case the phone was just jacked at glazers. She wanted to know if I would take a drug test and then said the job required a car. I told her I haven't driven in ten years and but I am getting harrased about buying a car all the time. I told her I finaly got the police department to admit there was a problem (with abuse) Some older black guy offered me a ride. Seemed safe enough I walked though..





Texas enviremental people are out. emergency oil spill people this time. helocopters. some mexican guy further down was throwing fire crakers near the railroad track. Could be seen as threatning to someone who informed on it. They have a security problem that could also cause a wrongfull death suit. At the bus stop I see someone who is dressed as a county cop with what looks like a bicycle cops glasses. name is cisnaros (probily spelled wrong) but he looks white. says he is a sheriff on the uniform. More control of comunication abuse around the bus stop and I see another mobile home add on the bus route I always take (route 32).



They sent me near employment signs so maybe there are some hours.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?