.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 11, 2006

 
market is getting killed... I don't want to go bankrupt.. I want to pay my credit cards.. At least I am working this may be an over reaction. I am hopeing for just reduced cashflow from it..


I was walking down the tracks on agnes and there is a line of a dark liquid and the weeds in the path of what looks like a leak die when they are in the path of the leak and the rest of the weed lives..


A cop tells me I look like a person he is looking for and cards me. May be looking in the search engine. He starts to card all the white people and generaly being sorta hostile. I don't know if the situation warents it or not. Someone left some apple juice on the line. People don't just find food items and that isn't safe to take them. Some prego black chick is smoking and then goes off to north beach. I don't know if they are roleplaying it or not but some chick is talking about the best hotel rooms and how she and her boyfriend were arrested. She is talking about some butter dish or something and how she isn't sure how she got it.. maybe I have the wrong item.. says she is 19, I am not sure if that is chapter 19 or 19 years old. jdsu is getting killed

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?