.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 29, 2006

 

more kod harrasment...

This is how she would roleplay it. She is K she wants you to be a homo exc. exc. exc. West of the mississippi the radio station is kod east of it is wod. Overdose radio. The abuse is realy strong after I informed on the abuse by vandelising the mobile home for sale sign. Even with the sleeping pill I wasn't able to sleep. The person was saying how do you like this job that job through the temp agency. Some try at guilt because I react in a belergiant manner towards abuse instead of buying cocain as an anti-depressent or being depressed. If I roleplay K she wants me dead. She says she controls comunication exc exc. I say then you can reimburce people because you are all powerfull. The mobile home signs cause property damage to telephone poles so you are talking about a negative replacement value plus some extra cash as a reward for my public service to the comunity. I did fuck your control of comunication abuse and then fuk kod (frequency unknown). I kept hearing he is going to go bankrupt and then why are you going to go bankrupt. I didn't make money from a terrorist attack (I am realy staggering around the apartment stoned off the medication). (check terrorist attack link for more details sorry netscape wants to run a buisness but there is a screen shot and the altemark page can be found).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?