.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

 

Moussaoui and postal service

I am sort of torn on the sentence... whatever it takes to get other people he knows I supose. I saw something in the street map that looks like it gets roleplayed sorta matches what was on one of the 911 websites. euro on 11th street and morgan and then across the street fire (station) I think there is a homo church (Not to be insulting but to compare to what is online). I am not sure about any airplane or such that could be roleplayed on 11th or 9th. We have the arabic texas and the iranian resteraunt service people around there. There is a little bit down morgan that sort of sounds fimiliar.. stuff like bright street and radio active car repair or some such. As far as roleplaying goes I suspose



Another fraud thing .. I was hearing around the apartment a bunch of abuse about making a false claim and then I get a call. Sounds like a black woman, says she is calling from ken hughs or some such. The number is 888-249-1037. I don't even care about how much her collection service wanted. The postal system can have someone be me and find out. The abuse today is pretty bad in the apartment. xmsr looked bad again and jdsu can't decide what direction to go.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?