.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 08, 2006

 

Sounds like felan

Sounds like felan (in the heb) that worked at apac. telling me I needed to work at labor ready and saying something about the amount of interest I am making. Says something about not caring about if I shop at walgreens. I walk down there and then I walk back. Getting into other peoples cars while someone is being abusive to me sounds like a bad idea. Could be a fatal idea so I won't do it. looked like there is a lot less people inside than usual.. sad but I have to spell check with google instead of word pad..


Eric Dexter
3802 caravelle parkway apt 502
Corpus Christi Texas 78415



Qualifications I have around 6 years of customer service sales experience talking to people on the phone. I am also very computer literate, I can help with internet marketing
campains and have been able to influence search engine results. I also do have some warehouse experience through the temp agencies






APAC 03/2000 to 08/2001 Job duties included technical help for pharmacists, direct sales to pharmacies. Customer Service and sales for ATT (Now comcast). Customer service for Verizon
01/2002 to 12/2005




SITEL 08/2001 to 12/2002 Job duties included sales for Discovery card and customer service for fleet (Now part of bank of America).




FTI 01/1999 to 01/2000 Job duties were to call and ask for volunteers for non-profit companies


this is my rough draft anyway

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?