.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

"SPY" abuse wanting to know about military

I am getting harrased and asked about military stuff I am not supposed to talk about. I don't know that the military should be allowed to live in the complex with that sort of abuse. All I did was volenteer I didn't even serve. I yelled SPY. I am getting harrasment and then they fish for racial comments. I didn't get any sleep. I was asked what sort of people eat tortias. The guy sounds like he wants to discriminate against white people at heb. I was abused about getting a car. I suppose I could shop at walmart more often if I had a car but it hardly seems worth it. The answer is no I don't have time for the guys shit and they are ganging up on me and including the military crap and asking about lie detector tests and crap. The pyscological abuse is horrable. There was a sexy woman at l.k. jordan and I saw her once and she dissapeard forever. I was sent to a job that wasnt there. dexter what to do.. Who is good with dexterity. Seems like l.k. jordan is harrasing me about buying a car and it started to sound more like excell or whatever that company is across from the world trade center that requires driving.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?