.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

world oil

I think I found another mark, does that mean people wont roleplay stupid things around mark... probily not..


World Oil.. and then you look at the credits mark (something) vice president.. I was looking and thinking to the other refrences.. kdan.. (dan quaile??) more quail jokes about spelling... you spelled hijact wrong... alte mark he don't like world trade exc.. exc...


I let 100 shares of xmsr call.. that added 1400 to my sma as they call it.. 4-5% yield.. (that sucks).. paid off between $500 and $600 but won't be getting alot of cash out of it until december,, excepting $900 in dividends and deposits and it looks like they are trying to starve me out of my apartment.


baseball is a more than serius sport. we like to watch our pitchers do some damage to the other side (not hit people though).. Forget the hitting stuff people like nolan ryan and he would be on teams with people like fernando velanzaula.. (I am sure I screwed that up..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?