.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, June 10, 2006

 

al gore and micheal more An Inconvenient Truth

I was watching cnn today I notice that al gore is making the rounds again. He will be on cnn at 8 on tuesday (I think check cnn for details). I noticed alot of citgo adds paid to cnn or paid to time-warner cable here in corpus christi (owner of cnn). Being a conspiracy type of person I am going to double check to see if cnn tries to make him look bad as part of the advertising package. I notice some mention of "Occidental is one of the worst corporate polluters in the world" the source is Occidental I would have to suggest double checking this blog to see if it is more old school yellow journalism or if truth holds some sway to that blog. I may have a responcibilty to watch the documentary now. Here is a reply I posted to someones blog I should realy edit those things to make them better paragraphs






You can use a supply side issue and get the same results as fear mongering if the envirement is the issue instead of some micheal more type campain. If you search the doe they have the tek to increase supply and reduce factory emmisions by growing oil producing algaes http://www.veridium.com/ veridium is a case in point (It is good to double check with the doe if you think it is to odd to be real). Kyoto may in fact be a way to get other people to pay for more supply and create cleaner fuels. I would also like to point out that most people see it as a national issue. We do have 50 states that have energy poicies and that is one of the reasons that ethonal is being so strongly supported in farm areas. I have to admit that I did not see the film but you have to keep in mind that everyone from alan greenspan to the far left is promoting alternative fuels and even a state like texas can add a small tax i.e. one cent to increase supply or fund research. In short he is a man without charisma who appears to be long on fear and short of ideas at first glance at the blogs and google. http://www.dexrow.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?