.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

cops over hear last night...

I had the cops over yesterday... prety much useless I think but I am not sure. as well as the department I think but I am not sure. The abuse was a little mellower I took a sleeping pill anyway.. mad looking femail.. maybe she is a bad omen of some kind.. cant find my prime-2 checks.. I noticed at about 2:30 that I heard it in my apartment and then when I went outside It was softer until I got near the air conditioners for the apartment across from me.. I didn't talk about the sexual harrasment and the crap about military intelegence just the lie detector test and the crap about being afraid of the lie dectector test as being the reason I wouldn't join the military.. The guy is going to kill someone with his crazy crap..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?