.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 30, 2006

 

copy of letter to omni and dallas police department (and irving if I can find them)

I went to the dallas police department about something that was roleplayed that could have been insider trading on 911 for homas. http://www.themusicportal.com/subpage.asp?node=205376&CTitle=Buzz&Loc=%5CSoftware%7C244196%5CBuzz%7C205376&pos=3&type=full this is not the best reconstruction but hijact was closer to the top and altemark didn't like world trade and there was a webring talking about a place where airplanes go. (i am dexter by the way) there is more info here and a screen shot of the edit history I was editing as edexter http://flyservers.registerfly.com/members5/dexrow.com/ It hardly seems fair the temp service you are using will not pay me and tells me they have a job at court furniture like it is amusing (l.k. jordan). I am going back to the dallas police department because it feels like retaliation and you might want to look into the people you have in corpus christi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?