.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

death threat last night

One of the guys says the abuse isn't working he is going to have to figure out how to commit another crime. He is talking about shooting into the apartment. He says I want him to call the police. I should ask him to film it for me for the police. He isn't doing anything different with that he is just using various forms of abuse. The county police timed me by someone I passed on the way to fill out an heb application. He may be the guy who is messing with the bus with sound. The city police have done that also to keep the yelling down back and forth. I was pretty tired yesterday I feel much better today they may have been trying to keep me from aplying at the hotel. I went to the hotel management and told them about the pictures. I don't feel as a temp that I should tell them how to run it but acts of sabotage and safty are things to take notice of.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?