.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 26, 2006

 

extortion promise abuse

HE says it doesn't bother you that you lost money it just bothers you that I am abusive.... I started with nothing and then at 10g started to get abuse... I saw what seemed like angels brother today (little brother that is).. you have to think about the example that the people you have around you are to the other people in the family. Keep in mind that some of your co-workers are resitered as white sex offenders and they used to have black sex offenders working thier. It is always white people with names like gonzalez why is that. (I think the software only sees two races). maybe I should look into al-g to see if he can help me with all the abuse and this terrorist attack thing that is on the internet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?