.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 26, 2006

 

I think they have a new game around the apartment

The new game around the apartment is a male doing verbal harrasment befour she does the laundry??? I.e The verbal assault on my apartment to get a responce.. I had to sell some xmsr.. bad timing... not like I don't have an interest though.. I have to get a job though not just wander around for the s.e.c... she remarks on her thiness as being the reason why I shouldn't think it is her child... I don't realy know what is going on across the street. Lots of people. Angel furniture they are going around roleplaying that and she takes the name of the store.. alias or artificial person of sorts I missed posting something that could have been important. http://www.greenshiftmusic.com/ A redirect to a page in the same domain. The page was moved maybe move the mark (et silent et)...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?