.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 12, 2006

 

more 911 stuff?

I am looking at these chameleon people. They are using motorola chip (now freescale or something like that). The version numbers are close to buzz and they came out with something the day befour sept 10 2001. Some questions as to what was realy up there in 2001 motorola spun freeskale off sometime after that. looking for jobs again.. getting harrased somewhere around the apartment about a housekeeping job... I don't think it is full time and why let someone make $50 to harrass you.. another comment about al gore, I like the buiness incubater idea, I just think the one connected to the graphiti may do something like this.. sell assets to a 80% owned subsidary. record it as a one time profit, loose more money on the 80% owned subsidary.. I don't know where my cans were sold may be comercial metal because they support the kidney foundation.. I gave my quarter for a couple of beans.. I need cash bad though. I even have an outsmart the west thing from a cigerrete company, I think they call that a company of fags in briton and you have to think of the enemy as different.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?