.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 25, 2006

 

more abuse

I have to call the cops the abuse has to end. The one guy harras's me every time I call. There is another thing going on she is using a blond child to roleplay some chick sorta that I used to work with.. (I think).. I am going to have an argument with l.k. jordan about my personal finacial account. If I work for cnbc then they make rules but there was no such thing when I applied for the job. I see they have Frost Bank listed as a customer, that means they harrass you about your finances.. I have to say that is inproper.. A girlfriend is one thing.. She says her mom is an alcoholic and keeps up in that vein.. I can't realy say that I would trust her judgement on that.. You say that when you want to harrass someone and get gulable people to help you... hopefully I can get a job through a different temp service so that I don't go bankrupt and the four local compainies get paid... I don't think I can do buiness with frost because the minute I hear abuse I get an attitude about it.. not when I worked at frost but after that...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?