.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 09, 2006

 

more on graphiti

http://www.greenshift.com/news.php?id=122




http://www.veridium.com/



I don't know if someone is claiming retaliation or not. THe oil union some people tell you what you want to hear
other people want more market share and jobs. I come home with black fingers and then the police department can
look at my employment record to debase that I did it. I don't support the vandelism. I see H.R. issue alot and
it could be two things employment issue or it could be a state bill. Even some of the republicans running for 08
don't like the oil companies. pushing for a subsidy to avoid other problems and to help texas get jobs and state
highway money is probily the best thing to do if your an oil company. good investment bad investment. This would
be a good fit with shell oil company british oil companies have a bigger image problem or at least are trying to
fight it more than american oil companies plus they have big time bio-diesel and ethonal investments anyway in
germany, canada and other places. I saw scum in the graphiti... ya pond scum (algea) this is a corpus market share
issue because the world it is going to change.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?