.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 18, 2006

 

not sure where I am working next week

I have my first file on sourceforge. I am finding the library I am using will not compile so I am going to try to use fmod instead to start building a framework. I don't know yet if I am going to be working next week or not. I haven't started to look at the adds yet. I met the omni security saterday, I would suggest they do a walk through, there is currently alot of abuse and then comments about liking or not liking the military while legal system and law enforcement use the center. The control of comunication abuse has subsided somewhat and I can't say more just asume your employees are being tourtured in their spare time. I need the cash bad so throwing a synth together that doesn't use vst is probily worth doing. an extra c note at some point is welcome.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?