.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 05, 2006

 

nothing left of k other than sunflower seeds

There is nothing left of k (or kristen) other than some sunflower seeds that were left on the bus. I was going to apply over at sam kanes... Looks scary and hard to get into, I thought about aplying. I applied over at sterling... Is that supposed to be roleplayed??? sterling silver it is related to rios (rio silver). A church ended up with a large amount of cash from somewhere.. They also do prison outreach, the sign claims they have a drug ministry over there. They are from the poor side of town, to be fair they did have a very loyal following. I don't know if l.k. jordan has a real job for me or not. someone called me this morning sounded like they were unhappy I didn't have a car and said something about lipan being passed saratoga. very untrue.. bus 17 to downtown.. One of them does not like me if that was l.k. jordan. Star bonus.. I was intrested in the sex part but I suspect that doesn't involve me and I probily don't get a bonus.. she reminds me of my former boss without the blond hair. I need to take some extra quarters in case it isn't a real job and to call about the internet job I have been trying to reach. I noticed one in there for a training school and then I saw some chick who hadn't slept maybe for 72 hours fall asleep on the bus and then get off on third street. thankfully she wasn't driving. We are all hoping she doesn't end up like kay.. sad sad story..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?