.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 08, 2006

 

palistine link and various people.

I am kinda a moron heres the page


http://wagingpeace.org/

Can you say propaganda for iran and palistine

I noticed a couple of things. simularity between lipes and lipen
and that there is a boston street near lipes. There is or was a massage parlor
near lipen. It is on rails and being moved as I recall. I still remember it
she wants to give me a message. probily not so ominus. I am thinking the graphiti
starts around citgo and is stuff roleplayed from oakpark. There is a sign about
a jewish family owning a house. There was graphiti on a old temple (That is closed now)
rob wants to know if the graphiti is about him. It does appear they are growing algae in the swimming pool, I noticed a
chance for them to rent another apartment if they can get rid of the office they can generate more cash out of the complex.



the man looks like he has md or something and shouldn't be on the third floor. He should be at fti or something.
In the graphiti I see fumes exe... and then i see postal notes with a highway near yelloW STONE park. fumes kod.
Another job with a boston is glaziers.. that is 50% I did smell alcohol but it means nothing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?