.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 08, 2006

 

riddle and associates

Riddle and associates

These people claim to be a debt firm calling about a debt that is over 10 years old. I am sending a cease and desist and am looking into filing a lawsuit since I see hundreds of commercials about it. Every other day for over three years and in some cases on phones without listed numbers. I didn't even think they were real.


The white dude that was on the jobsite with me looks like he is going to get hurt or killed. there isn't any reason for him to be up there without some sort of tie to the lift (IT is built for one). He was limp wristed and sometimes walked like he had 50 pounds in his boots. like some sort of degenerate nerve desease. I am not sure he isn't hopeing for an accedent for the life insurance or something. He looked like he was going over the balcony from the third floor with one of the doors. He realy shouldn't be sent out for that again. He was also telling me I should move as slowly as possible in this line of work. I did see some roleplaying stuff. genaric electric and the medicine cabnet jenson. She sleeps one her side, They had music water in the trailer. I heard someone say do you think it is abusive. Ya it could be in certain contexts, it shouldn't be that way though.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?