.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

veridium and the jeff's probily not.. random surfing

She says that working for women is different than working for men.. I suspect that some of these people work there because the f.b.i. is next door. I don't realy get her point though unless it has something to do with games people play to get tips. Most of the women seemed very nice. I am under the impression they do not have full time hours though. Someone could be promoting they don't want to get hurt and they want the algae (oil) scubbers. algae + exaust + fume... I get people from utah with a store in mexico. http://www.surroundair.com/car-ionizer.htm I won't know for sure until I am provided the proper number of women to infilitrate the group. Until that time we won't know if there is a tie to the jeffs at all. In the mean time more wierd transactions by veridium http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20060608005438&newsLang=en Also is a greenshift when I looked I found greenshift comics in florida... comic syndicate, gambino's.... probily nothing there...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?