.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, July 01, 2006

 

abuse last night

I am getting alot of abuse last night some crap about what do you think about the graphiti dexter.. exc. exc. exc. I didn't do it but because there is a channel 3 truck around the apartment it is supposed to be ok to be abusive because it is a source?? geez.. I saw scum spray painted on the my faverite muffin building. I don't know what the intention is for sure. I used to tell people about a rebate I get to watch a free movie because I fight scum in my spare time (bathroom cleaner rebate). somehow there may be a situation that is simular.. I got a responce from the fmod board so I am going to give it a shot to see if sound finaly comes from it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?