.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 02, 2006

 

apac is hiring again

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=14332925
It seems they are using myspace to talk about alcohol problems and to violate thedo not ask do not tell policy. Looks like apac is hiring while I was surfing thepages I only saw one thing that realy may or may not be cause for concern. somechick called poisen angel. hopefully they are not roleplaying crazy stuff stillI suspect that some of the people that are telling are also making extortion threatsor promises and look here is me talking about getting harrassed people selling cocaineand audio rape. apac + "corpus christi" + cocaine I am number two in the search enginefor that. Anyway angel goes on a diet and watches what she eats.. I think it hadsomething to do with the search apac + "corpus christi" + a*&@#ole I was looking forbig time dirt. Oh yea she has two kids and one on the way.. sounds to much like anaction instead of a name.. I was looking in the library and when they talk aboutthe percentage of crime comited by sexual preferance you would think of apac................................................ reminds me again I see some chick far away like angel and then some pissed off chick close up like angel in the apartment complex with two kids. and then I have to listen to someone who sounds like angel talk about graphiti and insane stuff while I am trying to fing sleep

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?