.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

circus is gone, they trust in god and gravity

The circus left sunday night, the temptation for those who have cellphones to get material for thier blogs or scrapbooks is gone. (I have a feeling that someone is trying to encorage me to get a cell phone for that reason. I get to see all the cool stuff because I walk). I believe the city's cut is 1 cent in tax, along with a little bit every month if that is the reason you get a cell phone. Sunday night they were up in the rafters getting thier stuff down, clearly by the cross on one of the simi's and by the way they tie down they trust in god and gravity. Lots of big box's with small weels were leaving the building. They have arena football on sunday and there is a wedding show coming up. Looks like I am going to be working for the park department for awhile. The shoes scare me when it comes to my credit card bill but steel toes at just over $20 doesn't seem that bad.


Getting paid to write

Out of the three I have come up with zero, (except for a few google adds and I could get paid for software also or instead. Get paid to write book reports?? They call them abstracts and you get paid when you have $10 or more in earnings share. It is like writing for the library system hardly seems to be much point. I am not even going to get paid to say nice things about people.. maybe I will say something nice once in a while (but don't count on it) I was looking up kod + corpus christi, I came up with a band called kod (kiss of death). I will do more research but I dout I will find anything that explains it just looking at all that graphiti starting with k makes it look like it is about circle k. (roleplayed) We want you to do a coverup (gang graphiti coverup).. kron.. k-wrong ? .. hr .. exc.. exc..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?