.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

Corpus Christi Hammerheads and more graphiti....

I got to see the tail end of auction, not sure who or what it benifited. I was trying to remember where the abc boss went thought origanily it was itv turns out that it quality british programming. I think it may be www.im.com or somesuch im tv(no it is not a wierd pun). They have some pay-per and/or with advertising from what I can tell. view options that may be just the way to get some extra bucks for the league. Having something signed by krystal smith..?? She is a pinup gal for sure. I don't know if someone is trying to remind me of different women to have me put it in the blog. I noticed that she is number 30... without saying anything about who.. She says women get more active shall I say when they become 30..


A couple of trends.. maybe an english major perhaps double meanings... I am reading the graphiti.. loud or soud it is illegable.. looked like loud and the pattern is yellow for yellow stone, (hw 187), Koop as in CHICKEN koop, loud as in yell...OOOO I am not looking that up as a ticker symbel because of lack of sleep and stuff. There is something that says fuk mecca or close to that.. looks slightly racial or maybe a little more that slightly.



according to the corpus christi caller times Brian Smith new police chief. Property values up 10%. He enjoys music and poetry and comedy I have nothing to say yet.. except check mate property damage.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?