.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 17, 2006

 

I live next to where the recycled cardboard lives (sorry this is not my idea)

I was talking about getting shot at over a week ago. Heard 2 shots then they yell and then I yell back and then he says he is not afraid of a c.d. The truth is that very little of the c.d. contains any guitar music. I am not sure how likely brian smith (If I got the name right) would even listen to it even if it is called organisms crime. I am guessing this happened in 3/4 mile to 1 mile area and then I did see a cop. I live over where the recycled boxes and paperboard lives, It is not my idea but after I get a ride home people wonder why the recyclable never get a ride home. Throw in a couple bucks from the budget to someone who drives that way anyway.. Might be the way to do it. I started to see the mosquito magnets add. Unless it is part of a wind turbine hooked up to a bug zapper I am going to have my douts. I can wash a truck down and change filters and stuff, If I am not seeming useful.


I am not finding the amount of gasoline used in Texas and what you can get for one cent a gallon. I am looking at iogen and I see that they won't sell their ethanol enzymes. I am under the impression they are hopeing the government will pay for a large plant instead of investing in one. You have to think o.k. you have paid your one cent a gallon and now you have this alternative production... That's the states opportunity to sell and invest in other new production. That is pretty close to communism or fascism with forced investment who does it belong to... The people that drive and how to give that back to them after they have invested that money is probily a challenge

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?