.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

 

Is it apac customer service or OPEC customer service in corpus christi texas

The other complaints about apac. It seems that in addition to sexual harassment I would also get intense harassment when I recycled plastics. There is one other thing of note almost every day some looser would ask me why don't I buy a car at work. These are the same people that promote fruitloopness on myspace.com also don't want anyone to be around the camera's on the bus. At times there was shouting matches across 5 lanes of holly road traffic being abusive to me because I am a pedestrian. One thing I noticed when I go by is that no one who works at apac takes the bus, therefore no one is able to talk about what crimes go on in the building. They have complete control of communication to extort money and to try to get tips to perverts. Clearly any one who has seen the people that work at apac and then goes over a list of registered perverts knows the type of manipulate type of behavior these people are capable of.


I have to note that they plan things in advance. This chick would come over for sex or a sexual tease and then stop and then she would let her fruitloop friend in the apartment. There was no way to get rid of this person. I believe this is a precurser to how they promote fruitloopness at apac. One of the people that was working there looks like he has started to twitch because of the abuse and has fallen under "jens" fruitloop friends control. I noticed her in a car with some male with a chicks name so I believe it is company policy. There is some distance between me and the car so it may be a case of mistaken identity..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?