.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

ken lay is a saint (paid for by addperpost.com)

It doesn't seem to work right yet, It is like using the power for evil but I could probily use a $5 walmart gift card or whatever they are giving away. Seems like every year around this time I get dumped. july 4..... right after all the padapt posters go up and they have the concert downtown. Nothing really earth shaking except the usual...


You have to note when you note physiology that one person will organize stuff and the other people who help him/her may not know the purpose it is just planed that way. I write blogs about organized crime and then I hand you a business card. I think that is called charecterazion or some such and I am not kidding this just in from google or more precise blogger.com send a picture to an email address from a cell phone for inclusion in your blog or send voice to something you have to read it to be included as an mp3 file. You are talking about situations that are just waiting to happen it is just a question of who and what..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?