.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

kron graffiti

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/ticker/article.asp?Feed=AP&Date=20060710&ID=5853585&Symbol=US:KRON

bad news for kron may be double meanings like the nation of gods and earths (A part of the nation of islam that broke off in Kansas city. Took a drug test today and they are going to charge me $20 for it hardly seems fair. Hopefully the heavy bills are over. I am not sure that I have a perm job with the park department though. Some of the kod graffiti is inside the park department. There was a cop that asked me where I was going.. I was kind annoyed about the mosquito's, but I smiled even though she was unsure where it was and said thank you.. Heavy heavy mosquito's. The gal at the valero wanted me to leave pretty quick my plan was to go into the store quickly and loose the mosquito's thereby having a nice morning...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?