.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

No more park department unfortunately

I was listening to the Hispanic guy who was running the police department in Laredo on cspan and he says that immigration should be way down the list. It is a product of the drug gang stuff and all the shootings and they freak people out about it. I hear about California but you have to think about shootings per capita and the Mexican side of the border in Laredo is number 1 in north America.. My stay with the park department is over and now hopefully they have another job for me. I smelled gas down kostorez I reminded by the gas truck that there is a long running leak that may still be there. I am not really bloging about the park department. I noticed something on the business channel about effency bonus for gasoline usage for Burlington nothern seems like the sort of thing the city could try fleet wide.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?