.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

nvtl trade of the day...

I noticed that someone paid half of my rent. I don't know if that has anything to do with me calling the cops last night or not. Today the channel 6 people are recomending nvtl... they are saying the open call number of over 2,000 is high (for aug) and that earnings come out on tuesday. They mentioned that it would take a sizable move to be in the money. (It probily doesn't have to be in the money to make money on the call)....


It has been hot hot hot outside... when I went to the bank on tuesday it was 93 and then going home 97... On the asfault it is even worse... I have the turban thing down with the old shirt under the hat to prevent my neck from getting completly fried... red-neck in a bad way...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?