.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, July 08, 2006

 

saterday morning

Helium is the first writing thing I have signed up. It is supposed to be pay per view and I had found them through a google add on some sight. Looks like an alternative place to post I.E. cut and paste and then copy to helium. It is listed as a beta and they may decide to scrap it and the posts don't show up right away. Posibly I have some or alot of my facts wrong about who is out there practicing. I am hearing some stuff out of the pysc book. I hear that do not ask do not tell crap at the apartment also it is realy anoying. Without going into details I have also read pysc books about submissive - dominant pairs and crime. We are not talking about the run of the mill stuff but of the pysco who's discription sells paperbacks :) I am going to see what this pay per spam is all about and who is paying maybe it is benighn and maybe I will be paid by the estate of kenneth lay

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?