.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

simularity between howard page mowers and john deere

I was trying to look up howard page + mower and it looks like they do not exsist. Either they are a small company or of a bygone era. I noticed that the john deere and the howard page mowers both have three blades. That was kinda a surprise for me and it looks like all you have to do is move the middle blade back and make it larger. Wala you can have three bagging mowers instead of three mulching mower. One left handed one right handed and posibly you could bag the center one from the back. Both mowers have an opening on one side like the old style mower but I suspect but don't know that alot of the grass doesn't go through that. I have to admit that I don't know that much about bailers and if one can be used with lower hieght grasses or not so possibly I just don't know what I am talking about. Otherwise on the section on bagging the grass. I replace the bag with a conveyer belt to a box in the back. poor editing and paragraph structure... tough cookies... spell check is busted...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?