.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

trash and yahoo

seems like I am taking good stuff out of the trash. unused gloves a pretty nice coat, some yellow jackets to keep city employees getting hit by cars. I saw to rakes in there when I left.. To be fair they looked slightly damaged but I was tempted to try to grab them because they may be better than the one I have been using.


I am roleplaying saki lane or whatever the name of the street is... leon tire.. I think he is a satanist his sign is upside down. leon likes his money... chesters chicken chester the molester.... maybe I will walk down the whole street to see if there is anything worth roleplaying.. I noticed gasoline went to $2.80 realy quick.


Yahoo options have been trading wierd. usualy you would expect $100 between this and next month at near $32.50. You usualy see that two weeks befour now it is 3 days befour expire and I don't see that. It was completely killed in after hours yesterday but that is low volume stuff. three more days and they are expired, I didn't get to see if the puts I bought expired. I bought them as protection from a contraction in multiple that might happen if earnings don't grow at a rapid rate..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?