.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

wed excitement

I just got a job at the american bank center. There seems to be a little desire to temp me into getting one of those camara phones by fate. I was walking to work and there is this dog with a glass eye or something. The dog has two different eye colors and can hardly see where she is going. Followed me from weber to everheart to the other side of spid. The circus!!! We are not cleaning up after the elephants though. I get to see a little bit of practicking of basketball hoop tricks where they jump on the trampaline and dunk the basketball and a couple of women are doing big time excercizes in the hallway because there realy isn't anywhere else to do them.. I had bought a couple of things at burger king.. I was perepared for flooding rain even a second pair of shoes. I had left previous cloths in there to long and they molded a bit.. We have panhandeling at around 4 to 5 am at the burger king.. I need a dollar for gasoline and I live very far away.. I don't think a dollar helps but the alcies haven't adjusted for inflation yet..



There is some sort of wierd fight at the bus station down town. It feels a little bit like a con of some sort. The male says he works for scott electric and they are having a fight across staples station and then a black male sorta tallish and musilish gets much closer and then a femail who has some weight comes over. She looks pretty bad because she steps into his space when there is no reason for it. She rationalises it by saying the guy is crazy exc.. exc.. It looks bad there is another hispanic guy who is just sitting there. They have exchanged blows and he calls the police. Now what she is doing is coming up with a story (that sounds like she is guilty) where she is not to blaime for what happened. (Teck they both are to blaime there is no reason for any of it that I can see except they want to have a quarel.) The 5:20 comes and I am out of there and on to other places..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?