.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

 

the wireless people are watching

bandwidth is the enemy... If you can use up alot of bandwidth then we can get more construction jobs.. (maybe anyway). Because I know they are looking for projects to lure tek companies.. imagine everything underground charted in 3d space and the stakes that tell you where you are on the overlaid map. triangleation... I forgot to turn my antena on for my laptop and then I wonder why there is no signal... I am still trying to figure out what all they want for the download... I am noticing some of that self-publishing stuff so I am getting ready to disect the package I have along with another one that I have the code for..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?